- Added: Highlighting for common ancestors in pedigree.
- Added: Search for a dog by pedigree number.
- Added: Check for unique dog name before added new one.
- Added: Exprot to CSV file now include only dogs that passed filter. So you can export all dogs or only dogs related to belonging to specified breeder for example.
- Improved: Fix error in IC calculationg for some difficult cases.
- Added export of the list of dogs to csv file.
- Added customization of the html templates for Pedigree and Dog Reports.
- Added information about the color of the dog into Pedigree report.
- Number of the items in the database (dogs, breeds, people, etc) is now displayed in the title of the window.
- Improved work with images at the Image tab.
- Improved marking of champion dogs in the Pedigree report.
- A lot of other bugfixes and improvements.
- Added: Import from CSV files
- Improved: Pedigree report - maximum depth now is 10 generation
- Improved: Customized font size in pedigree and dog reports
- Improved: Improve calculation inbreeding coefficient
- Other: Lot of small bug fixes and improvements
- Added: Mac OS version
- Added: Windows 7 and Windows Vista 64 bit support
- Added: Print dog reports
- Added: Improved pedigree forms
Notice for registered users:
Starting with version 2.0 Bredining Master uses new license keys. All registered users will get keys for new version for free. In order to get new key, please contact us and provide your order details so we can validate the order. Any of this may be useful:
- Order reference number
- Orginal email as provided by you when ordering
- Your full name as provided when ordering
- Your credit card billing address